Managed Email Hosting Services
MailServe’s Email Hosting service uses a state-of-the-art platform, which supports IMAP, SMTP, POP, and Web mail email hosting for effortlessly streamlining communications across divisions and locations. Our Email Hosting service provides your administrator with a powerful, browser-based control panel that allows management of every aspect of every account across your domains, without the pain of managing the platform. For your users, the service has a multiplicity of innovative features that help them to use their time productively, combined with the freedom of accessing emails from anywhere and at anytime. Flexibility is built into the platform – your organization can use Email Hosting even if it has availed domain services from another service provider.
MailServe’s Email Hosting platform provides your organization with:
- Manage mailbox quotas for organizational users.
- Define sophisticated routing rules.
- View graphs of user-wise email usage statistics.
- Set email forwarding rules.
- Set caps on size of inbound emails for individual users.
- Create email aliases for recipient groups.
Virus barricades and Junk-mail filters outside the network
- Complete scanning of the inbound email flow for blocking malicious emails and filtering junk emails, at SpamFree server, before it enters your organization’s network.
- We've tied up Spam Experts, a provider of powerful and recognized Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam engine. They're highly regarded for their Recurrent Pattern Detection (RPD) technology that detects all types of spams, and for their powerful Anti-Virus that detects and removes malicious content from emails & attachments.
Organized Central Storage – Permanent, Convenient
- Create an archive store of the entire email flow in a separate POP account.
- Restrict unauthorized access to this sensitive business information.
- Download and inject required emails into the user’s mailbox whenever needed.
Create an identity for the organization
- Provide all your users with email IDs like firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use domain signatures in email.
- Re-brand the interface with your organization’s logo.
- Authenticated SMTP Relay for sending emails, through any number of domains you manage.
- Complete ISP independence.
- Access to customized Web mail with your organization’s name and logo.
- Web mail access URLs with your organization’s name; e.g. webmail.domainname
- Global Address Book for the convenience of all Web mail users.
Have a look at our Email Hosting pricing.